“Coming soon, when autumnal sonatas are sung…”
The Magic of Dr. Caligari! a horror-story collection to haunt your waking dreams…and shut you in the tight confines of a cabinet of nightmares.
Thanks to publisher, Fedogan and Bremer, and the book’s editor, Joe Pulver, we anxious fans now have a Table of Contents (below) from the upcoming title!
And let me tell you, friends and fellow readers, this is a stellar lineup of some of the greatest writers of literary horror of our time. Many of my personal favorites are included here.
Don’t walk. Run and buy this the minute it hits the streets! (Watch us here at the Sanguine Woods for updates.)
Table of Contents:
- Ramsey Campbell: The Words Between
- Damien Angelica Walters: “Take a Walk in the Night, My Love”
- Rhys Hughes: Confessions of a Medicated Lurker
- Robert Levy: Conversion
- Maura McHugh: A Rebellious House
- David Nickle: The Long Dream
- Janice Lee: Eyes Looking
- Richard Gavin: Breathing Black Angles
- S.P. Miskowski: Somnambule
- Nathan Carson: The Projection Booth
- Jeffrey Thomas: The Mayor of Elementa
- Nadia Bulkin: Et Spiritus Sancti
- Orrin Grey: Blackstone: A Hollywood Gothic
- Reggie Oliver: The Ballet of Dr. Caligari
- Cody Goodfellow: Bellmer’s Bride, or, the Game of the Doll
- Michael Griffin: The Insomniac who Slept Forever
- Paul Tremblay: Further Questions for the Somnambulist
- Michael Cisco: The Righteousness of Conical Men
- Molly Tanzer: That Nature Which Peers Out in Sleep
- Daniel Mills: A Sleeping Life
- John Langan: To See, To Be Seen
- Gemma Files: Caligarism
About the Editor:
Joseph S. Pulver, Sr. is an author and poet, much of whose work falls within the horror fiction, noir fiction / hardboiled, and dark fantasy genres. He has edited a number of anthologies and has received a number of awards for his work. He lives in Germany.
In 2012 Pulver edited A Season in Carcosa, an anthology of new tales based on Robert W. Chambers’ “The King in Yellow” tales, for Miskatonic River Press.
In 2013, he edited the award-winning anthology The Grimscribe’s Puppets, a tribute anthology to writer Thomas Ligotti, also for Miskatonic River Press.
That same year, Pulver won a Shirley Jackson Award and was a Finalist for a Bram Stoker Award, both for The Grimscribes Puppets, for Superior Achievement in an Anthology.
In 2014, Pulver was guest editor for the Lovecraft eZine Special Issue: The King in Yellow. (www.lovecraftzine.com)
In 2015, he edited s new collection of King in Yellow tales written by women, entitled Cassilda’s Song (Chaosium Press). The anthology was released in 2015 as an ebook, and in print format in early 2016.
2016 and 2017 will see the publication of a number of anthologies edited by Pulver. Amongst these are The Madness of Dr. Caligari (Fedogan & Bremer, 2016); Darker Companions, a tribute to author Ramsey Campbell and co-edited with Scott David Aniolowski (PS Publishing, 2016); and Born under a Bad Sign, and The Leaves of a Necronomicon (Chaosium, 2016/2017).
Pulver has also curated the release of Knife Dance, a novella by Michael Cisco, to be published in 2016 by Dim Shores.
You can read more about Pulver here…
You can follow Pulver online here…