From Daniel Mills’ website:
‘I am pleased to confirm that copies of limited edition chapbook “The Account of David Stonehouse, Exile” are still available from Dim Shores.
“David Stonehouse” is a long novella of 31,000 words: a found document of indeterminate providence, a tale of grief and repression, an unconventional ghost story and meditation on loneliness and exile, the spirit and the flesh.
The chapbook itself is beautiful, featuring stunning cover and interior artwork courtesy of the talented Steve G. Santiago. Dim Shores have truly outdone themselves here, and I could not be more pleased or proud of the final product.
Note that this is a limited edition and as such is almost certain to sell out. At last count there were less than 20 copies remaining so if the novella is of interest to you I might recommend ordering soon…”
[Text & Bibliography (below) from DanielMills.net]
If you’re like me, and you like to know what else your favorite writers wrote and where to find it:
A Daniel Mills Bibliography
- “Below the Falls” (reprint). Will appear in Year’s Best Dark Fantasy and Horror 2016 (ed. Paula Guran), Prime Books, 2016.
- “The Account of David Stonehouse, Exile” (novella), Dim Shores, 2016.
- “Canticle.” Will appear in Marked to Die (ed. Justin Isis), Snuggly Books, 2016.
- “A Shadow Passing.” Appears in Autumn Cthulhu (ed. Mike Davis), Lovecraft eZine, 2016.
- “Below the Falls.” Appears in Nightscript I (ed. C.M. Muller). 2015.☆☆☆☆
- “The Breaking.” Appears in The Doom that Came to Providence (ed. Joseph S. Pulver, Sr). NecronomiCon Providence, 2015.
- “The Lake.” Appears in Aickman’s Heirs (ed. Simon Strantzas). Undertow Press, 2015.
- Pseudopod 414: “The Photographer’s Tale” (audio). Reading by George Cleveland. November 28, 2014.
- “Isaac’s Room” (reprint). Appears in The Mammoth Book of Best New Horror 25 (ed. Stephen Jones). Robinson, 2014.
- “Children of Light” (novella). Dunhams Manor Press, 2014. OOP.
- “The Woman in the Wood” in The Children of Old Leech (ed. Ross Lockhart & Justin Steele). Word Horde, 2014.
- The Lord Came at Twilight. Dark Renaissance Books, 2014. Collection includes:
-MS Found in a Chicago Hotel Room
-Dust from a Dark Flower
-The Photographer’s Tale
-The Wayside Voices
-The Falling Dark
-The Tempest Glass
-House of the Caryatids*
-The Naked Goddess
-The Lord Came at Twilight
* = original to the collection
- “De Profundis” (reprint) in Strange Aeons #13 (ed. Ted E Grau), 2014.
- “Whistler’s Gore” in Mighty in Sorrow: Stories Inspired by David Tibet & Current 93 (ed. Jordan Krall), Dunhams Manor Press, 2014.
- “Isaac’s Room” in Black Static #35 (ed. Andy Cox). TTA Press, 2013.
- “The Lord Came at Twilight” in The Grimscribe’s Puppets (ed. Joseph S. Pulver, Sr). Miskatonic River Press, 2013.
- “The Other Boy” in Shadows & Tall Trees #5 (ed. Michael Kelly). Undertow Books, 2013.
- “The Falling Dark” in Shadows Edge (ed. Simon Strantzas). Gray Friar Press, 2013.
- “The Tempest Glass” in Supernatural Tales 23 (ed. David Longhorn). Supernatural Tales Press, 2013.
- “Dust from a Dark Flower” in Fungi (ed. Orrin Grey & Silvia Moreno-Garcia). Innsmouth Free Press, 2012.☆☆☆
- “The Photographer’s Tale” (reprint) in The Mammoth Book of Best New Horror 23 (ed. Stephen Jones). Robinson, 2012.
Unhallowed Ground (novella). DarkFuse, 2012.
- “The Wayside Voices” in Black Static #30 (ed. Andy Cox). TTA Press, 2012.
- “MS Found in a Chicago Hotel Room” in A Season in Carcosa (ed. Joseph S. Pulver, Sr). Miskatonic River Press, 2012.
- “The Hollow” in Phantasmagorium #4 (ed. Joseph S. Pulver, Sr). Gorgon Press, 2012.
- Three Poems in Sacrum Regnum I (ed. Daniel Corrick & Mark Samuels). Hieroglyphic Press, 2012.
- “De Profundis” in Classical Horror (ed. DF Lewis). Megazanthus Press, 2012.
- “Whisperers” in Aklonomicon (ed. Joseph S. Pulver, Sr & Ivan McCann). Aklo Press, 2012.
- “Testing Spark” in Dadaoism: An Anthology (ed. Quentin S. Crisp & Justin Isis). Chomu Press, 2012.
- “Wolf Hour” in Supernatural Tales 20 (ed. David Longhorn). Supernatural Tales Press, 2011.
- “The Naked Goddess” in Delicate Toxins (ed. John H. Smith). Side Real Press, 2011.
- “Silently, Without Cease” in Historical Lovecraft (ed. Silvia Moreno-Garcia & Paula Stiles). Innsmouth Free Press, 2011.
- “The Photographer’s Tale” in Theaker’s Quarterly Fiction 36 (ed. Stephen Theaker). TQF, 2011.
- Revenants. Chomu Press, 2011.
- “The Corn” in Willard & Maple. Champlain College, 2010.
- “Port Judith in Winter” (novella) in Shadeworks (ed. Gordon Clemmons), 2010.
- “Lilacs in November” in Shadeworks (ed. Gordon Clemmons), 2010.
- “Sanctuary Run” in Strange Tales III (ed. Rosalie Parker). Tartarus Press, 2009.